As Employment Law Solicitors, we understand that work related disputes can be challenging to deal with. Acting for employees and employers we aim to provide effective, strategic and pragmatic advice.
Main areas of practice
We can provide expert specialist advice on:-
- Employment Tribunal claims – we act for both employees and employers in bringing and defending Employment claims before a Tribunal. Therefore dealing with your case from beginning to end.
- Employment Tribunal representation – we can represent you at a preliminary or final hearing before the Employment Tribunal including arranging representation before the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
- Claims – including unfair dismissal, constructive unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal, all types of discrimination, whistleblowing, breach of contract, unlawful deduction from wages, and TUPE related claims.
- Employment contract terms and disputes – preparing employment contracts for employers and providing assistance to both employees and employers with any disagreements relating to the terms of contract.
- Settlement agreements – advising employees of the legal effect a settlement agreement has on their ability to pursue claims and preparing settlement agreements for employers.
- Redundancies – assisting employers and employees through the consultation process should a redundancy situation arise.
- Disciplinary procedures – helping employers ensure they follow a proper disciplinary process against its employers. We aim to assist in avoiding any potential claims being brought by the employee.
- Grievance procedures – assisting employees prepare a grievance should they have a complaint against their employer, and supporting employers in dealing with the grievance complaint.
- HR Assistance – all round HR support for employers including contracts of employment, staff handbooks, office policies, disciplinary processes and more.
To see general information relating to our fees, please view our legal notices here.
Further advice relating to Employment Disputes can be found via the ACAS website.
For a free initial consultation, call us on 0151 318 1599 or click here to contact us.